Vanha foorumi

Takaisin

GBC's Link List

Päivitykset
Lugger Badass 5. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 15.52
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Lugger Badass linkki 5. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 15.52
Lugger Badass 5. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 15.52 linkki I am sorry for writing in english and probably posting in the wrong forum, but my knowledge of finnish is limited to what can be found on the top of the radiator (ei saa peittää!). Anyway... The Greenback Clan proudly presents the most exstensive and best updated list of RuneQuest, HeroQuest & Glorantha Links on the net! We hope you will find it of use: [size=18:55d4caba8f][url]www.runequest.info[/url][/size:55d4caba8f] The GBC Link List is a work in progress inspired by Kim Englund's old link list. We started out scavenging other link lists, following the glowring and googling for pages with english content. No that finding new links have started to be a problem, we've turned to the non-english websites with material related to RuneQuest, HeroQuest or Glorantha. As Finland have been well known for their Gloranthan community, we went first for the finnish links. I've currently added 16 finnish links to the list. However, the GBC sorely need some help from someone who knows finnish, and can help us put the finnish links into the same format as the english ones, with short descriptions in finnish concerning the content. Additional finnish links would also be highly appreciated (also, if you know about any additional english links, tell us about them too!)! For those capable and willing to help, please send me by e-mail: Lugger [b:55d4caba8f]AT[/b:55d4caba8f] runequest-glorantha [b:55d4caba8f]DOT[/b:55d4caba8f] com or contact me on the [url=http://www.runequest-glorantha.com/forum/]GBC forum[/url] (or you can contact me here, as I watch this thread, but that must be in english or scandinavian...)
caramon linkki 5. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 16.55
caramon 5. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 16.55 linkki Hieno homma! Ainakin joku jaksaa nähdä näinkin paljon vaivaa.
Mao linkki 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 7.55
Mao 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 7.55 linkki Aivan mahtava sivusto!!! Tuossa meni varmasti aikaa, mutta se kannatti!!! Siellä on varmasti kaikki Rune/Hero/Glorantha sivustojen linkit. Kova jätkä! :-D
Vesa linkki 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 8.46
Vesa 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 8.46 linkki I think it's polite to write in english, when the topic is in english and the whole message is in english and the writer tell's that he doesn't understand much finnish. ;) But nice job Lugger Badass, the link list is awesome and useful. Btw. If you or some one you know, is intrested to write some stuff for Kalikos fanzine, the Zin Letter's then don't hesitate to contact me. Edit: Bellad aina ei voi kaikki mennä nappiin :).
Bellad linkki 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 9.02
Bellad 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 9.02 linkki [quote:5dd38734cb="Vesa"]I think it's polite to write in english, when the topic is in english and the whole message is in english and the [b:5dd38734cb]writer tell's that he doesn't understand much english[/b:5dd38734cb]. ;) [/quote:5dd38734cb] Polite in deed it would then be...
Lugger Badass linkki 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 17.59
Lugger Badass 6. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 17.59 linkki [quote:ec5995f9c2="Vesa"] But nice job Lugger Badass, the link list is awesome and useful. Btw. If you or some one you know, is intrested to write some stuff for Kalikos fanzine, the Zin Letter's then don't hesitate to contact me. [/quote:ec5995f9c2] Glad that you liked it! Anyone who would be willing to write some finnish descriptions for the finnish links? Help us put them into the same format as the english ones? Or do you know of any more finnish links? Good to hear that the Zin Letters are awakening again! Might be able to contribute something after I've finished with getting website and link list into an acceptable standard. :P
humis linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 7.57
humis 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 7.57 linkki Lugger, thanks for your great effort for the Glorantha tribe! For the Finnish link list, you could also just link to the list kept by Kalikos, which is at [url]http://linkit.kalikos.org/[/url], currently consisting of 355 categorized and described links. Also, for my own personal pages (Eetu Mäkelä's The Temple), the most important content probably for internationals is [url]http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/[/url], which contains archives of all the Glorantha mailing lists I've been able to get my hands on.
Garrik linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 10.30
Garrik 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 10.30 linkki Kiitoksia, Eetu! Vuosien ajan kaikki Glorantha-aiheiset tutkimukseni ovat päätyneet tuon temppeli.org:in kätköihin. Nyt vasta tajuun, että - tottakai - sen täytyy olla jonkun Kalikoksen vakkarijäsenen. :) -G
Lugger Badass linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 16.48
Lugger Badass 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 16.48 linkki [quote:c547fd8fdc="humis"]Lugger, thanks for your great effort for the Glorantha tribe![/quote:c547fd8fdc] For the Finnish link list, you could also just link to the list kept by Kalikos, which is at [url]http://linkit.kalikos.org/[/url], currently consisting of 355 categorized and described links.[/quote] The collection of links kept by Kalikos looks a bit more like an link index (something ala Lokarnos). What I aim with my link list is to list all the different websites with runequest/gloranthan content. Got some great help with the spanish links after posting on the spanish Glorantha-message group, and have currently someone looking into the japanese links. So, I'm still very interested in getting some help writing some one-liners (in finnish) about the finnish links I've collected, and in other finnish links that I haven't allready picked up. [i:c547fd8fdc]Sure[/i:c547fd8fdc] you wouldn't want to contribute with some one-liners? :wink: [quote:c547fd8fdc]Also, for my own personal pages (Eetu Mäkelä's The Temple), the most important content probably for internationals is [url]http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/[/url], which contains archives of all the Glorantha mailing lists I've been able to get my hands on.[/quote:c547fd8fdc] As you've probably seen, those pages with bilingual contents are listed on more than one link. As your frontpage was in english, and you have some nice maps and other resources in english, I linked to the frontpage on the english list too.
Nysalor linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 18.07
Nysalor 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 18.07 linkki Lugger Badass: [i:ffc80c5e93]So, I'm still very interested in getting some help writing some one-liners (in finnish) about the finnish links I've collected, and in other finnish links that I haven't allready picked up.[/i:ffc80c5e93] I think I could do that, but it may take some days. Anyway, you link collection is great!
humis linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 18.16
humis 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 18.16 linkki [quote:52e881b00e="Lugger Badass"] The collection of links kept by Kalikos looks a bit more like an link index (something ala Lokarnos). What I aim with my link list is to list all the different websites with runequest/gloranthan content. [i:52e881b00e]Sure[/i:52e881b00e] you wouldn't want to contribute with some one-liners? :wink: [/quote:52e881b00e] Mmm okay, I guess you're right. We could probably extract the subset of distinct sites from the database along with their descriptions and provide you with those (plus name someone as a maintainer). Nysalor, what do you say? EDIT: seems Nysalor is already on it.. [quote:52e881b00e] [quote:52e881b00e]Also, for my own personal pages (Eetu Mäkelä's The Temple), the most important content probably for internationals is [url]http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/[/url], which contains archives of all the Glorantha mailing lists I've been able to get my hands on.[/quote:52e881b00e] As you've probably seen, those pages with bilingual contents are listed on more than one link. As your frontpage was in english, and you have some nice maps and other resources in english, I linked to the frontpage on the english list too.[/quote:52e881b00e] What I meant was that the archives are probably the most important content, and therefore should probably be mentioned in the site description.
Lugger Badass linkki 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 19.19
Lugger Badass 10. huhtikuuta 2007 kello 19.19 linkki [quote:7365841849="Nysalor"]Lugger Badass: [i:7365841849]So, I'm still very interested in getting some help writing some one-liners (in finnish) about the finnish links I've collected, and in other finnish links that I haven't allready picked up.[/i:7365841849] I think I could do that, but it may take some days. Anyway, you link collection is great![/quote:7365841849] :-D good!!! thank you very much! :-D [quote:7365841849="humis"]What I meant was that the archives are probably the most important content, and therefore should probably be mentioned in the site description.[/quote:7365841849] ah, good idea! i'll see to it right away! 8-) [i:7365841849]EDIT: upon a second look, as they are all in finnish they should be mentioned in the finnish description, though probably not in the english one.[/i:7365841849]
Lugger Badass linkki 5. toukokuuta 2007 kello 10.47
Lugger Badass 5. toukokuuta 2007 kello 10.47 linkki Nysalor have done some great work with the finnish part of the links! Also the layout of the link list have been given a work-over. [url]www.runequest.info[/url] Feedback would be much appreciated! (and more links! i can't find any more myself!)