Vanha foorumi

Takaisin

Lisää Agimori -aiheisia kirjeitä

Zin Letters -tekijäfoorumi
Vesa 30. elokuuta 2008 kello 13.57
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Vesa linkki 30. elokuuta 2008 kello 13.57
Vesa 30. elokuuta 2008 kello 13.57 linkki Päätin sitten käyttää inspiraationi oikein kunnolla ja rustailin toisenkin tekstin. Tätä tekstiä ajattelin samaan rytäkkään tuon Korolin väsäämän kirjeen kanssa jotka sitten voisivat muodostaa muiden mahdollisten kirjeiden kanssa oman artikkelikokonaisuutensa. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Madugar, As writing this letter, I am still bit confused. Couple of weeks ago I was really near to my death. Our caravan was on it's way back to Pavis from Teshnos when we got attacked by a quite large group of Zebra riders. Our caravan guards could not handle the attack and all of them were killed or deadly wounded. I maganed to escape from the Zebra riders while they were searching our wagons and packanimals. Though I didn't knew where to go, so I got lost quite soon. I think you know how hostile the climate of the wastes of Prax are, so you can only imagine what I went through wandering there without any destination. Two days I wandered there, and the only living thing I encountered was a small lizard and it ran away while I approached it. All my hope was lost and I got no strenght to carry on anymore. My mouth was dry as I had drank all my water many hours ago. Then the desert winds started to blow and I was so sure that this is my end, to die in the wastes of Prax and my flesh to be eaten by the biting winds of Prax. I fell on the gound and started to wait my death. I was too weak to even pray for quick ending of my life. I don't know how long I was lying there, but then suddenly I saw something moving towards me in the storm. It was shaped like a human, but it was very tall, taller than any man I have seen. When it got closer, I saw it was a tall and dark skinned woman. Considering my condition, my mind was working quite clear. I knew that the woman was one of those Agimori, the dark skinned people of the Prax and the Wasteland. Now I was sure that my end was to come, as what I had heard about the Agimori I was sure I was to be eaten by that woman. Nothing like that happened. The woman bend over me, poured some water on my dry lips and lifted me up to her arms. Then she started to carry me through the storm. Still I wasn't sure if I was really safe. She carried me all over to the camp where the rest of her family were staying. Now I was sure that I am going to be their dinner, but no, they treated me like a guest, fed me. I am not sure how long I stayed with the Agimori, but when I was strong enough to walk they took me with them and guided me back to the gates of Pavis. This all amazed me as I lived in a faith that the Agimori were all cold blooded and insensible. What I have heard that they leave the old people to die in the Wastes and saving me from there was something I really couldn't imagine. The explanation for this I got from the Agimori who saved me was that I was in the wastes against my own will and I really didn't belong to there. Now I know that I am in depth to these noble people of the wastes and never will speak anything bad about them or their traditions. Yours, Xloande ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kirjeeksi kyllä aika pitkähkö. Ideana kuitenkin tällainen havainnollistaminen siitä kuinka ulkopuoliset yleensä näkevät Agimorit. Toimiiko vaiko eikö toimi?